Disclaimer For Lichen Sclerosus Support Network
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Disclaimers For Lichen Sclerosus Support Network
All the information on this website – lssupportnetwork.org – is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Lichen Sclerosus Support Network does not make any warranties about this information's completeness, reliability, and accuracy. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Lichen Sclerosus Support Network) is strictly at your own risk. Lichen Sclerosus Support Network will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of our website. Our disclaimer was generated with the help of the Disclaimer Generator and the Disclaimer Generator.
You can visit other websites from our website by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad'.
Please also be aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites and their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
You hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms by using our website.
- Kathy Ruiz-Carter (Kathy) and Jaclyn Lanthier (Jaclyn) are not medical providers; they cannot give medical advice and cannot replace a trained medical provider or behavioral health clinician.
- Kathy and Jaclyn are not therapists, licensed mental health counselors, or trained behavioral health clinicians, nor can they replace one.
- The information provided on this website and the LSSN’s virtual support meetups does not constitute the provision of medical or other professional health care treatment services, nor does it constitute the practice of medicine or other professional health care services.
- Kathy and Jaclyn are neither trained nor equipped to handle crisis interventions; they are two patients with lichen sclerosus.
- While LSSN is an important source of support for many, LSSN does NOT provide emergency or crisis support. If at any time you feel that your ability to keep yourself or others safe is at risk, contact your local crisis intervention/emergency services.
- If you are in crisis,
- Call your local emergency services department or go to the nearest emergency department.
- For some crisis support and resources, consult this list of international crisis resources; it is not a comprehensive list and anyone who does not see direct links to services appropriate to them or their geographic area should call emergency services or present to a local emergency department.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.