Has lichen sclerosus taken over most of your waking thoughts? Does it have you questioning your womanhood or sex appeal? Has it made you feel less than? Then you need to listen to this episode.
This week I speak with Dr. Anne Whitehouse, who has developed a process to refocus our subconscious from our illness back onto the things that are truly important to us. Her research is grounded in 20 years of pioneering research to dig deep into how women can stop holding themselves back from growth and success, and is now available in her book Pull Back Your Power.
Through daily practice, she says she has been able to work through anxiety, stress, and fear brought on by the deeply ingrained pressures put on us by society, including those caused by chronic illnesses like lichen sclerosus.
If you would like a chance to when a personally signed copy of Dr. Whitehouse's book Pull Back Your Power, leave the podcast a review and email me a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell me if you've been able to apply these principles to help with your lichen sclerosus!
To follow or find out more about Dr. Whitehouse, visit her at the links below.
- Listen to a deep guided meditation Dr. Whitehouse led here.
- Visit her website at https://feminineconfidence.com
- Find her on Facebook at https://facebook.com/annewhitehousephd
- Join other readers of Pull Back Your Power on Facebook at https://facebook.com/groups/pullbackyourpower
- Follow her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/feminine_power_alchemist/
Find more episodes of the Lichen Sclerosus Podcast, or explore LSSN's other mental health resources like the LSSN Membership, a private off-social media community of people living with Lichen Sclerosus.